Saturday, June 20, 2009

The Story So Far...

I will be serving as a missionary in the Washington (state, not DC) Everett Mission for 2 years starting on June 24th, 2009.

For the first 3 weeks I will be in Provo at:
Elder Curtis Ryan DeGraw
Provo MTC
2005 N 900 E
Provo, UT 84604

After the first 3 weeks, until I know my actual address, letters can be sent to the mission office here:
Elder Curtis Ryan DeGraw
Washington Everett Mission
PO Box 13390
Mill Creek, WA 98012

And packages can be sent to this address:
Elder Curtis Ryan DeGraw
Washington Everett Mission
16124 35th Ave SE
Mill Creek, WA 98012

Transfers happen every 6 weeks so my address could change between different 6 week periods, although not everyone transfers every time so I may end up in the same place for a long time.

I am also not 100% sure if I will have email access where I am (some Mission Presidents allow it, some regulate it more, some prefer not to have it so until I get there I won't be sure) so old-school letters would be the most effective no matter where I am but if I do end up in an area with email then you can send me those at: degrawc2@yahoo.com

1 comment: